Dear Parents/Guardians, Fellow Educators, and Amazing Students,
Welcome to IPS-J’s Elementary section where school spirit, academic growth, and positive attitudes radiate from our students and staff. Our school provides a safe, family oriented atmosphere where students collaborate, think creatively, and communicate effectively. We take great pride in the school team who tirelessly ensure that IPS-J is not only a school to our students, but a second home, whereby students are encouraged to take risks, fall, and get right back up again on their journey towards personal and academic excellence and growth. Our dedicated teachers and staff ensure that students’ well-being is of a top priority. Furthermore, our core values of: honesty, innovation, tolerance, respect, resilience, collaboration, and compassion are embedded in their daily lives and help build their character.
At IPS-J our students are truly a ‘generation of heritage guardians and global thinkers.’ As the father of our nation, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan once said, ‘He who does not know his past cannot make the best of his present and future, for it is from the past that we learn,’ Students embrace this and gain a deeper understanding of the school vision as they grow and mature during their time in the Elementary section.
“We are IPS-J!”
Rima Aburashed / Elementary Vice Principal
- We focus on students' continuous progress in the areas of reading & writing in English and Arabic, Islamic studies, Mathematics, Science, Moral Education, and Social Studies;
- To address students' overall wellbeing, we promote strong programs in Physical Education, Music, Arts, Library Science, and Instructional Technology;
- The Instructional Program includes individual support for our diverse learners and teachers have been trained to meet their students' unique learning needs;
- Students are given ample opportunities to develop their many talents, enhance their communication and leadership skills through curricular and After-School-Activities (ASA)
Elementary Curriculum Gr. 1 - 5
- We utilize technology and embrace an Inquiry-Based Learning Model;
- We are a community of caring learners and foster innovation promoting our students' foundational skills in literacy and numeracy;
- We emphasize basic skills in all subject areas incorporating higher level thinking skills to challenge students and stimulate their interests;
- The thematic integrated curriculum fosters a love for learning and allows students to become heritage guardians and global thinkers.
Created with Mobirise bootstrap website templates