Al Ittihad Private School-Jumeira is a CIS/NEASC accredited private school serving over 2,400 students (mainly Emirati students) from Pre-KG to Grade 12. We follow an American curriculum (California Standards & Common Core Standards). The school’s vision focuses on creating ‘a generation of heritage guardians and global thinkers’.
Al Ittihad Private School-Jumeira seeks for the following vacancies:
Teaching Vacancies for a start September 2021:
- Elementary Homeroom Teachers
- Elementary PE Teacher – Female
- Elementary Literacy Intervention Specialist
- Elementary Islamic Teacher
- Elementary Librarian
- Elementary School Counselor
- HS English Teacher – A/P experience preferred
- HS Physics Teacher
- HS ICT Pre-AP/AP Teacher
- Assistant Elementary School Principal
- KG Teacher Assistants
- Elementary Teacher Assistants
- eLearning Assessment Administrator (Elementary School)
Applicants must be Native English speakers or must be proficient and have excellent command of the English language. Possess a certified teaching qualification, such as a Bachelor’s/Master’s in Education or equivalent. Experienced teaching in an American curriculum school with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Competitive remuneration is offered for the successful candidate.
If you are interested and enthusiastic about working with us, please forward your CV along with references to email@example.com Please ensure to write on the subject of your email the name of the role you wish to be considered for.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted.